Saturday, December 05, 2009

Snippet...probably NSFW*...

...of an Instant Message conversation between my friend and I about what may or may not happen if I steal his wife away for a completely irresponsible but SO FUN James concert week in London.

Me: Jon wants to know where you two can have the "Hookers and Blow Party" while we're gone.

Him: ANOTHER one?

Me: Like you can have too many?

Him: I do have a strong preference for Midwestern hookers and Bolivian blow - lemme Google it and see what I can come up with.

Him: "And the day I posted that on FB was the day that my dream of a political career came to a screeching halt . . . . "

Indeed, my friend. Indeed


*NSFW: Not Safe For Work Wives

4 comments:

Ronnie said...

Not sure your little related-posts gadget will do this for everybody, but I find it hilarious that what came up for me is a picture of Frank in his samurai gear. On your hookers and blow post.

I'm assuming this means he (and his samurai gear?) can get in on the party if I come up with plane ticket money...? :-)

Beachbum said...

Love it!!!! Ronnie, let's brainstorm!

Frank said...

Ya know, I can't recall ever enjoying a hookers-and-blow party in that particular mix of armor. It's my kendo do and tare plus my o-yoroi kabuto with mempo. Could be fun.

Anonymous said...

Dear Author zenmommasgarden.blogspot.com !
I am sorry, it does not approach me. Perhaps there are still variants?