Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins ::







1. Why do we have to
jump through impossible hoops to get coverage for basic health care?

2.
My daily walks and weekly yoga class are now habits.

3. I have
a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

4. I had never heard the phrase "
kiss it up to god" and it sounded pretty ridiculous as my childhood pals would use it to 'clean' whatever food they had dropped on the ground.

5.
I am enjoying my day off the way I always do.

6. How was I to know that coming on to Chuckie was a federal offense? (Only the college friends mentioned in #9 from yesterday will get that one. I told you I was an idiot.)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
reading more of Uglies (really good, highly recommened),


tomorrow my plans include enjoying the Spring temperatures and Sunday, I want to do whatever feels right!

You can find the Friday Fill-Ins
here!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Amen on #1. Hopefully, Obama's healthcare plan will fly.

Sissie said...

Mary-La~~
Let's hoverboard to the Ruins and light a flare for David. It will be so pretty making.
Stay bubbly--
Renee-La

P.S. I loved the Uglies.