Sunday, January 04, 2009

Happiness is...



...long and helpful conversations with good friends.
...kids back safely at home after wonderful adventures abroad.
...seeing hard work and small changes paying off.

...discovering even more music to love.
...finally coming to terms with
what is.
...loving where I am, who I am, and who I am still to become.



And of course...



Happiness is...


Finding yourself on the 25 Sizzling Hot Bacon-Inspired MUST-Haves For Fall list on Lists Galore! Check it out. I'm right under the Maple Bacon Lollipops and right before the WWBD? Folder.

I have arrived.

5 comments:

unschoolingsupermom said...

That is so cool that your bacon earrings are in the top 25! Congrats! By the way, our LIG registration is on the way to you.

justhay said...

LOL! You have indeed!

Mrs. G. said...

You and your sizzling bacon! Happy New Year Zenmomma.

kat said...

you ARE a SuPERSTAR!! and i know you ;)

Robin B. said...

Yahoo for your earrings! The most sensuous-looking bacon on that list, I say :-)

Wiggling my bacon & waffle earrings at you in celebration.