I was tagged by Traceytreasure at Green Eyed Mama for the Seven Weird Things Meme. I did something like this once before but there's no end to the random and weird around here, so what the heck. Stop me if you've heard this one before...
1. I am the youngest of six children. The WAY youngest. Although that in no way makes me young. It just means that my sister is 17 years older than I am. Which in no way makes her old. You do the math.
2. I attended 9 years of Lutheran school. That's 9 years of daily devotions, 9 years of religion class and 9 years of weekly chapel. It still didn't stick.
3. I once dated a clown. Literally. He dumped me to go away to Clown College only to get kicked out after one week. I never did find out what happened. It's kind of ironic when a clown fails.
4. I am a great-great Aunt. Yes that's two greats, because one great wouldn't even begin to describe me. Or maybe it's because my niece is a frickin' grandmother at 44!
5. I have inflicted poodle hair on myself more than once. The earliest known
6. I used to suffer from emetophobia. I never even knew it had a name, I just thought I was weird. And kind of pathetic. Now I find out it's a fairly common anxiety disorder.
7. I now