It's here, it's here, it's here! Oh, and did I mention that it's here? Tomorrow the family piles in the Honda and heads to Washington where we will invade Ronnie & Frank for the first annual Non-Con North. It's a weekend full of my favorite unschooling peeps, all together for the laughing and loving. What better way to kick off a long weekend than than with a Thursday Thirteen?
2. My camera, cause ya gotta get the evidence for the blackmail to be really effective.
3. This thing for the Found Items Raffle.
Participants from the October Non-Con will recognize it from the game of Bigger or Better. I've decided it's now got to make it to every Non-Con and go home with someone different each time.
4. My laptop, although sadly mine does not have its own fuzzy jammies.
5. Mardi Gras beads for Saturday night's party. These should be good for coaxing some serious silliness out of people.
6. Some jokes for Gillian and Craig because they know I love them dearly.
7. Oh-My-God Brownies! Because I promised. And they're yummy. And you can't have a Non-Con without brownies. But no Frank, they're still not spiked. Sorry.
8. Hugs, hugs and more hugs. Hugs to be given. Hugs to be received. Hugs to chase away the moments of doubt. Hugs to celebrate the joy of life. Hugs for my very favorite people.
9. My funky new green crushed velour shirt. I got it from Goodwill yesterday and it's going to be a central part of my Mardi Gras outfit.
10. My pink cowboy hat with a built-in tiara, now also sporting a feathery Mardi Gras mask. I will wear it with my funky new green crushed velour shirt.
11. An orange feathered boa that properly accents the funky new green crushed velour shirt and pink cowboy hat with a built-in tiara, now also sporting a feathery Mardi Gras mask.
12. My sense of humor, which I'm going to need to pull off an outfit made from a funky new green crushed velour shirt with a pink cowboy hat with a built-in tiara, now also sporting a feathery Mardi Gras mask and orange feathered boa.
13. My very best self, because these wonderful friends deserve nothing less.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants