Monday, September 29, 2008

Road Trip Gone Wild

Tour Update:

The San Diego concert is turning into an extravaganza all its own. In addition to Ginger joining me at the concert, fellow unschooling moms Flo, Kate and Gardenia are also coming. Flo told me that she's so excited to be losing her James virginity with me. Does that mean I'm pimping for James? Cool.

And now Diana is considering making the trek down as well. Look out James, we're coming back! Anyone else want to pop their James cherry with us? Just let me know. I'll be at concerts in San Francisco, LA, Anaheim and San Diego. Come join the fun! Why not? You know you wanna...

3 comments:

kelli said...

It sounds awesome! I suppose it wouldn't be so good for me to leave my parents who are visiting us the first 2 weeks of October... ;)

Beachbum said...

We are waitin' for ya!

FLO said...

Ya know, I don't give it up for just anyone. James had better be giving you a hefty cut for your pimping services.