1. I enjoy reality tv a little bit too much, I fear. But really, what's not to love about a marathon of Tabatha's Salon Takeover, Project Runway and America's Next Top Model? Besides, I'm sure that maintaining healthy brain cells is overrated and somehow unattractively bourgeois.
2. What might possibly happen to screw up the election in November (aka Obama NOT winning) is something I wonder about often lately.
3. In your heart, you knew that everything would work out as it was meant to be.
4. Take just about anything, add a little bacon and you end up with something even better.
5. Life has gifted me with a sense of humor and an understanding family.
6. A salon pedicure is an instant vacation.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to something, but I'm not sure what exactly. It will be better with bacon though. Absolutely. Tomorrow my plans include brunch with my unschooling tribe (again, better with bacon) and Sunday, I want to do some more planning for the upcoming bacon-wrapped James tour!
You can find the Friday Fill-Ins here!