Friday, September 12, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins



1. I enjoy
reality tv a little bit too much, I fear. But really, what's not to love about a marathon of Tabatha's Salon Takeover, Project Runway and America's Next Top Model? Besides, I'm sure that maintaining healthy brain cells is overrated and somehow unattractively bourgeois.

2.
What might possibly happen to screw up the election in November (aka Obama NOT winning) is something I wonder about often lately.

3. In your heart, you knew
that everything would work out as it was meant to be.

4. Take just about anything, add a little bacon and you end up with something even better.

5. Life has gifted me with
a sense of humor and an understanding family.

6.
A salon pedicure is an instant vacation.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to
something, but I'm not sure what exactly. It will be better with bacon though. Absolutely. Tomorrow my plans include brunch with my unschooling tribe (again, better with bacon) and Sunday, I want to do some more planning for the upcoming bacon-wrapped James tour!

You can find the Friday Fill-Ins here!

7 comments:

Mrs. G. said...

If McCain wins, we will need a spa pedicure every day!

Penta said...

Pork fat rules!

Janet said...

ROFLMAO at all the bacon...yum!

teabird said...

#2 is perfect! I'm not a fan of bacon, myself: may I substitute a cup of tea?

Here's mine -

Carolyn said...

I'm eating BACON pizza (made better with maple-balsamic-caramelized onions) as I catch up on blogs...we'll miss you tomorrow, but will see you SOON!!!

Linda said...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stuart_spivack/253707867/

Something new for the Sunnyside Up menu?

;)

Linda said...

Oh my word. Medicinal bacon. http://digital.lib.msu.edu/projects/cookbooks/coldfusion/display.cfm?ID=aunt&PageNum=576