Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins :: The Piratical Edition


1. There be no need t' fear, UNDERDOG be here.

2. Where in t' heck did the
dubloons go? Avast! T' bilge rats have made off with all of t' booty. They ought t' be keel hauled!

3.
Shiver me timbers! Gettin' out o' bed be all I managed t' do.

4. Prospects for
gettin' much done today be slim. Arrr!

5.
Change be t' message.

6. Simplicity and tranquility be
not t' pirate's way, ye scurvy dogs.

7. And as for t' weekend, tonight I’m be lookin' fore t' discovering the zen o't' pirate, tomorrow me plans include a bit o' pillage and plunder and Sunday, I want to work on my piratitude! Arrr!


Today's post created with t' help o' t' English to Pirate translator. Arrrr!

Avast! Get yer own Friday Fill-Ins
here!

2 comments:

Mrs. G. said...

I love your new header!

Janet said...

That's the spirit, matey!!! Thanks for playing :-)